This Privacy Notice (the “Notice”) explains how information about you is collected, used and disclosed through BAZAAR SABADO.
This Notice applies to the information we collect when you access or uses our electronic platforms, including, our websites, mobile apps and other properties controlled by BAZAAR SABADO and linked to this Notice (jointly, the “Platforms”), when you purchase at our platform, participate with us through social media or when you interact with us any other way. By providing your Personal Information (as defined below) or by interacting with us any other way, you give your consent for the collection, use and disclosure of such information according to this Notice. It is possible that we provide other notice or additional notices about our information practices specifically related to certain programs or activities.
1.COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
“Personal Information” refers to the information to identify you, including without limitation: name, email, phone number, address, payment information (credit or debit card number).
BAZAAR SABADO may collect your Personal Information when you:
- Purchase, return, reserve or try merchandise in any of our stores or through our Platforms;
- Accept our promotional emails, publications or other communications;
- Visit our Platforms or register through them;
- Participate in any of our contests or promotions or participate in any of our surveys or any other type of client research activity;
- Communicate or visit our customer service department or communicate through any other means with us or with our service providers in relation with a comment, question or complaint; or You subscribe in one or more of our loyalty or rewards programs.
- Purchase, return, reserve or trial of products. When you purchase or returns products through any of our stores or Platforms, we collect and use the Personal Information that you provide, such as, information about your order, contact, shipment and payment, in order to complete your order, process your return and update the status of your order or return.
- Promotional emails, SMS/text messages, job postings and other communications. When you accept to receive information from us such as promotional emails, SMS/text messages, job postings or any other information, we collect and use your contact information to process your request. You can cancel your subscription to promotional messages following the instructions provided in such message. If you have any doubt about how to cancel your subscription, please contact us as follows.
- Visit or registration through our Platforms. If you choose to visit and register in any of our Platforms, we will collect the registration information you provide, such as your contact information and that information related to your account, to administer and ensure your account in our Platforms.
We also collect certain information automatically through our Platforms, for example:
- Use of information. When you visit or interact with our Platforms, we, as well as our providers or services providers (jointly, the “Providers”), we can use a variety of technologies that collect information automatically or passively (“Automated Technologies”), about how our Platforms are used and how access is obtained (“Use Information”). The information of use may include the type of browser, the type and characteristics of the device, the identifiers of the device (as defined below), the operational system, the app version, the served pages, the date and time, the geographical location, the visualization of previous pages and the use of the characteristics or applications in the Platforms.
- Device Identifiers. We or our Providers may collect automatically your IP address or other exclusive identifier (“Device Identifier”) of the “Device” (ex. computer, mobile phone, Tablet or other device) used to access the Platforms. In general, an Identifier of devices is a number that is assigned to a device when you access a Platform or its servers, and that allows it to be identified.
- Automatized Technologies. The Automatized technologies used in the Platforms to collect Information of use include without limitation, cookies (data files located in a device when it is used to visit the Platforms) and other similar technologies. We can use transitory cookies (that expire every time you close your web browser) and permanent cookies (that will remain in the Device, sometimes until they are eliminated). Remember that some Automatized Technologies may indicate to your browser to obtain third-party contents, such as comments from clients from other server.
- Communication with Customer Service. We use the Personal Information provided by you when you contact the Customer Department to review any problem you have consulted in order to assist you. According to the nature of your consultation, it is possible to request additional Personal Information to verify your identity.
2. EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION
Except as stipulated herein, we will not provide your Personal Information to third parties without your consent. However, we may share with third parties cumulative, non-personal or anonymous information that may not be used to identify you. Also, we may share your Personal Information in the following circumstances:
Third parties that provide services under our name. We may share your Personal Information with Providers that provide services to us or on our behalf or that work with us with our commercial transactions, such as services providers that host or operate our Platforms, analyze data, process transactions and payments, complete orders or provide Customer Service; advertisers or any other third parties that administer or participate of our promotions, contests, surveys or that provide marketing assistance or promotions, and technology partners that are used to perform tests of our products or services.
Additional and legal disclose. We may provide your information to third parties to comply with a legal obligation; to verify or enforce applicable policies; to detect and solve technical problems, of security and fraud; to respond to an emergency; or for any other reason to protect our rights or property or as required or permitted by law.
3. OPT-OUT AND ACCESS
Access, updating and elimination of your Personal Information. If you wish to access, modify, verify, correct or eliminate any portion of your Personal Information collected through the Platforms, you can communicate with us through the contact information presented below. As an alternative, you can access, modify, verify, correct or eliminate your registered user information through our Platforms.
Communications of Promotions. You can cancel your subscription to our communication of promotions at any time as follows: (i) signing up to your account online and updating your preferences; (ii) contacting us via email; or (iii) following the elimination instructions that appear in each received communication.
4. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We take the administrative, technical and physical measures necessary to protect your information against loss, theft, wrongful use and unauthorized access, disclosure, manipulation and destruction.
5. CONSENT TO THE TREATMENT AND TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
By accessing or using our Platforms or providing us information any way, you provide your consent for the collection, treatment, transfer and storage of such information according to the laws of Mexico.
6. MODIFICATIONS TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE
We may update this Notice from time to time. In the event of modifying it, we will notify you through the update of the “date of last update”, and in some cases, we may provide an additional notice (such as adding a notice in our home page or sending a notification). We suggest you check this Notice every time you interact with us in order to be informed about our practices about information and the ways that you can help protect your information.
7. CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this Notice or if you believe BAZAAR SABADO does not comply with the established in it, please contact us.
Plaza San Jacinto 11, San Ángel TNT, San Ángel, 01000 Ciudad de México, CDMX